Wednesday 29 February 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Well, it has been an extremely busy and tiring week this week, as I have had month end to contend with and Peanut has been very poorly again, this time with a throat infection.  She is on antibiotics, which finally seem to be doing the trick, but I really do not like it when either of my munchkins are ill.... it disrupts my entire world, and I can not concentrate properly on anything either than their well being and ensuring there are lots of kisses and snuggles available as and when required.


I'm lucky that I work from home, so I can pick up month end when my Munchkins' are sleeping and settled, but it has meant that I have been doing all sorts of hours and am feeling quite tired myself, which has not left much time to create, although I have done this bit of doodling in between calls and work.......



I do think they are kind of cute and want to do something with them, but I'm not quite sure what, yet.

On the knitting front, not much has happened.... although I have completed two more squares, I just have not had time to photograph them to show you, but I will do soon.

Well, I must dash, Bean is calling ........

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment