Wednesday 22 February 2012

Valentine Creativity

Helloooooooo and welcome back.................

Do you remember in my previous post I told you that I had managed to do a teensy weeny bit of creativity?

Well here it is......


I hooked up some hearts.....

Here's a closer look .............


I didn't make them for a project.... I only made them to give to my family on valentines day, so that at least they received a valentines heart on valentines day....... yes, I am a little bit of a romantic!

The green one was the tester, to make sure that it all worked out, then I made a total of five in the multi-coloured pink wool.

The recipients were very happy with their hearts.... and that made me extremely happy too!

I hope you all had a lovely valentines day.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment