Friday 24 February 2012

Knit, knit, knitty knit!

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!

Who knew that hand knitting would become this addictive??????

Well, I have been doing my hand knitting in the evening whilst watching TV.... or is that concentrating on my knitting whilst the TV makes a noise in the background????  Hehehehehehe........

Do you remember this post?????

Well I've now completed ten squares and started number eleven...... do you want to see???

Here goes...........



I love the colours and the fact that the main stitches that I have used so far are knit and purl!!!!  I'd never really though of using them like I have..... but then ...... my hand knitting adventures have only ever led to garter stitch and stocking stitch and even then,  have been VERY limited, in both time and patience!!!

This project has become VERY ADDICTIVE!!!!  My hubby thinks I'm becoming a tad bit obsessed.... Shhhhhhh....... don't let on that I am ;-) ..........

..... I've got to go........ my knitting's calling.......... :-)

xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment