Thursday 23 February 2012

Experimentation

Hi.........

Because I was soooooo tied up last week, and I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my usual projects, I decided to do some experimentation......

With flowers, twists and a dragonfly........


Now I know the picture is not that great, but that was due to there being toooooooo much light!  It has been very difficult these last few weeks to get decent light for photographing my creations..... it's either too bright or too dull!!

But as these are trial pieces, I knew you would all forgive me.  What do you think?

I also managed to do some paper cutting and some knitting in front of the TV, but more on those in separate posts!

I don't know about you, but I'm quite smitten with the dragonfly!  I will have to make some more and may even try writing out a pattern to share with you.

I will of course have to do some research into this pattern writing malarkey, as I have never written one before, and I have got into a bad habit of slipping into US and UK terminology as per pattern instructions that I have followed, and I don't get confused, as I just know what they are asking me to do...... so it may take some time.....

Until next time.............. keep creating!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment