Saturday 4 February 2012

Hmmmmmmmm!

I just thought I would drop by and ramble on about the odd week I have had.......


We have had snow most of the week.... but it's not the nice fluffy, squishy kind, that you can have snowball fights in and make snowmen with....... it's the crunchy, icy, horrible stuff, which makes you slip and fall all over the place....... Grrrrrrrr......


This picture was taken from our lounge


This picture was taken from my husbands home office.

Now, I will agree that it looks all lovely and picturesque, but....... it is nasty stuff!!  My poor chickens are refusing to come out of their coop..... and I'm sure they must be shivering!!  I've even thought of knitting them a jumper and some socks!!!  :-) Can you picture it??

I also received some bad news, but it was good if that makes any sense....  It was bad in the way that it was not what I was hoping for, but good in the way that the door has now been closed on that chapter and I can concentrate on the new door that has been sitting waiting to be opened.

I have been working on a new project and I hope to be able to share it with you all soon!  Thank you for being there quietly letting me ramble on, I really do appreciate it. x

Until next time....
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment