Friday 30 March 2012

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know I am back!!!

I disappeared towards the end of last week, but I did warn you ;-).  

The reason for my disappearance was because I had to have a small procedure, all of which resulted in me not being able to be too creative or active!

I am absolutely fine and all the results came back clear, so I am happy, happy, HAPPY!!!!

I was also able to enjoy some of the fine weather we have been having in the Northern Hemisphere, and I took a picture from my lounge patio!!!




It all made me quite happy and content - even though I couldn't be creative!!!!


During this time, Peanuts cat (Fluffy) took to bringing me a number of small presents in the shape of this............
.......
....
...
..
.




I'm not 100% sure but I think it's a Robin's Egg.  Now whilst I'm quite happy to receive a token of their affection, I would rather it was a worm or bug  - Shadow (Bean's cat) brought me a few of these!  

So .................

I have thanked Fluffy, but scolded her in the hope that she does not bring me any more eggs!!!  

I think it would be different if she managed to keep them in one piece and not puncture the egg with her teeth (as you can clearly see from the picture), as I would be able to incubate them. (In case you are wondering, we have chickens and I occasionally have to incubate an egg or two!)

I do dearly love Robins and we have had 2 nesting pairs for the last few years, so I am pretty protective over them!


I also managed to take some photos of various bits and pieces around the garden, but need to sort them out before I can share them with you.

Well, that's all my news for the moment..... how is everyone else getting on?

Until next time................ 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment