Monday 12 March 2012

Knitting Update

Whilst I have a bit of time on my hands, I thought I'd show you a picture of the last two squares that I managed to do.....




Not much progress has been made since, as I have been busy doing various other things as well as looking after poorly children, so this is the first week that I have had to properly concentrate on things that I have not managed to do during this time..... unfortunately it has not been of the creative nature!


I have done a bit of tidying up in my studio, but it still needs more work, as I have bits and pieces in there that just do not belong!  I did come across this book that I bought when I was doing my degree..........






 and got somewhat distracted and absorbed by it......



It has so many fabulous and delightful ideas in it........


The really sad thing about it, is that I just did not have a lot of time to use it, or be inspired by it when I was doing my degree, as this book is focused on hand knitters!  (Which I am getting pretty darn good at - even if I do say so myself!!)   

But, now I have time......and I like a challenge!  The challenge for me, will be to translate some of these ideas onto my knitting machine.

I have other ideas, which are brewing in the background, but I can't share those just yet, but all will be revealed in time.

Until next time..... keep those ideas going and set yourself a small challenge!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment