Tuesday 3 April 2012

A Little Hooky

Welcome Back.......


I have been busy trying to catch up on various bits and pieces this week, following my absence, but I am happy to say that I managed to be a bit creative!


Just a simple granny stripe.................................................



I've done it in cotton and wool.  I just needed to do something that does not take a lot of energy to think about, and it has been therapeutic so far, and helped me to start and focus on what I want to do.



Bean and Peanut treated me to some tea towels that they knew I would adore.........


They are very bright and summery and the birds are just so adorable!!!!

Well, I must go, as I have more packing to do..... yes, packing!  It is a surprise trip, that has been planned by my DH, so I don't know where or what I'll be doing.

So until next time, keep creating!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment