Monday 2 July 2012

Waiting Patiently.........

Good Morning everyone!  

How has your week been????

Well, we have some very exciting news in our household......... we are expecting additions to the family!!!!!! 

No......... it's not me...... it's in the form of kittens!!

That alone should be exciting, but both our cats are expecting!!!

I managed to capture this photo of them together ...............................



It's not a brilliant picture, but all the same..... it's rare to get a semi decent picture with them lying down near each other, they usually tend to come and sniff the camera!  

Fluffy (lying on the cream rug) appears to be carrying a smaller package than Shadow (lying on the carpet in the background).  

As you can see from Shadow her teats are showing, which means she is getting close - Fluffy is the same, but she can still comfortably hide her belly!  

I have read up on everything I can, as the last time I had a cat who had kittens, I was 10...... so that was a long time ago!

Bean and Peanut are beside themselves with anticipation!!!!

As soon as I have any news, I will report back, which will hopefully be fairly soon!

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment