Wednesday 25 July 2012

Happy Days!!!!

Hello Everyone!


How are you all doing?


Firstly, I want to extend a warm welcome to my New Followers!  Hello and thanks for following me, I hope you enjoy your stay.


The weather this past week has been absolutely gorgeous up here in the Northern hemisphere! It has been as hot as 34 degrees!  We are absolutely loving it!!


We've managed to tidy the garden......


I've been able to take pictures of blossoming flowers and plants as well as new growth.......


but the poor sheep have been seeking shelter under the little bit of shade they could find, which lucky for us, is by our fence!


The new additions are growing up quick, and now moving around quite a bit, making it rather difficult to get a decent picture!



Above are Fluffy's three all snuggled up in the corner.....

 
and here are Shadow's four.... you can make them all out if you look closely...... one head on the left hand side of the picture, two at the top and the fourth is sleeping, you can see her body under the two at the top..



Something else very interesting in this picture...... Fluffy is feeding Shadow's babies!!! I knew this sometimes happened, but I have never seen it, so I thought I would take a photo to share it!

Can you believe they are 3 weeks old already!!!  I have checked to see what sex they are, and we have 5 girls and 2 boys!!  (Shadow has 2 of each and Fluffy has all girls).  Still..... they are all so cute and adorable....... Bean and Peanut are already begging to keep one each!  

Mmmmmmmmm..... we'll see!

Well, I'm going to be popping in when I can over the next 6 weeks, as Bean and Peanut are on school holidays, so I will blog when I get a chance, but I can tell you this....... we have a special holiday planned...... 

All will be revealed soon!!!!!

Until next time....

xxx-xxx-xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment