Friday 22 June 2012

Miniature Cardigan

Welcome Back..........


Do you remember this post? Where I was telling you about my cardigan experiment after the ceiling had collapsed?  


Well here is the finished Cardigan .....


(Bear in mind it has only been hand washed and dried flat, I still need to block it.)



I really like the colours and think it is cute, but I am biased :-) 


But....... here is it's true size........


Yip..... Peanut is wondering if her baby Annabel doll can have this cardi! (It is bigger, but she said "it's fine, she'll grow into it Mummy"...... ahhhh, bless!)

I used a pattern for the sizing, the colours and design are my own choosing, but it is clearly not right!  I know where it all went wrong...... I used a 2 ply wool, rather than an Aran weight, but....... I still enjoyed making it, and I also have a proper sized one on the go as we speak!

Well...... must dash....... got lots to be getting on with!

Have a lovely creative weekend!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment