Tuesday 17 July 2012

Flowers

Welcome Back!

Well, with everything that went on last week, I did not get much time to be very creative, but I did manage to make these little flowers, which were super easy and quick to make!






I had a lot of fun making them, I just have to put them to good use....... which, I do have a plan for!

I will have to challenge myself to try a bit of pattern writing, so that I can share some of these bits with you all.......... so........ watch this space!

Until next time..... happy creating!

xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your post on the Flower Bed site, so I thought I would stop over and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kara,

    Thanks for popping by and saying Hi! I hope you enjoy your stay :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I also saw your post on the Flower Bed. Your flowers are lovely!!! Congratulations!:)

    ReplyDelete