Monday 3 September 2012

The Return!

Helloooooo Everyone!!!!  

It feels like years since I was last on here!! 

Well strictly speaking it is!!!!!  

We have had a really busy 6 week school holiday break, and both Bean and Peanut are extremely excited to be returning to school this week!!

Whilst I have been away, I notice that a few more people are following me!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I hope I don't bore you too much and that you enjoy my little world of rantings and what knots!

I should hopefully be back to normality by the end of the week, where I can update you on what's been happening, including an update on the mystery holiday that we went on!!

For now, I'll leave you with a little sneak peak of some hooky that I have been doing..... well, part of it :-).



Enjoy! and I'll be back soon with some updates!

xxx-xxx-xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment