Monday 22 October 2012

Update.

Good Morning Everyone!

How are you all doing?  I can hardly believe it has been two weeks since I last blogged!!!!!  Where does the time go to?  

I have been very busy meeting a few deadlines on bits and pieces I had to get done, and I have to confess, I love it when a deadline is looming, as it gives me the drive and passion to get everything done!  I thrive on a bit of stress!!! The weird thing is..... I get so annoyed with myself for leaving things to do so late!!!  You'd think I'd learn and be more prepared next time! But..... NO!  I don't think I will ever change if I'm honest! (tee hee hee.)

Do you remember this post?

Well, I have been very bad, as I have still not completed the second one, but I have started a third one, which is completely different, and uses these colours.......


Yes...... it is knitted, and I have half left to complete!!!  So I am hoping to do the big reveal next week!!!!  I'm really quite excited about it!!! It is not squares...... this was just a test piece to see if I was happy with just two colours!

What have you all been busy doing???

Well, I think I should take myself off and create a UFO (Un Finished Objects) List to put up for you all to see........ as it may give me the incentive to complete them!!!! I'm terrible when it comes to completing things that I want to keep, as my brain is always whizzing about, thinking about the next project....... and my sketch books are being filled daily!!!! We'll see what transpires!!!

Anyway, must dash......... sketchbook is calling!!!!!! 

Until next time...... keep creating!

xxx-xxx-xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment