Tuesday 2 October 2012

Mmmmmmm Cake!

Hello......

Have you ever been working hard (either creatively or day to day), and suddenly decided you could just eat a nice bit of Chocolate cake???????

Well, that happened to me the other day and I remembered my late Mum used to make a Mug Cake, so it took me a while, but I found the recipe she had given me in my useful recipes from family and friends book!

Here is my Chocolate mug cake!

doesn't it look good??????


I had a couple of teaspoons full, and had to take another picture to show you what it looked like!   It was delicious, and very moist........

The recipe can be found here.

You can leave the chocolate chips out completely and ice it instead..... whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :-)

Until later........

xxx-ooo-xxx-ooo-xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment