Sunday 28 October 2012

Butterfly Centre

Good Morning!

I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend!

A couple of weekends ago, we took Bean and Peanut to a butterfly center  and we had loads of fun seeing all the butterflies and other animals at the center   

In fact we had so much fun, that I felt I had to share my favorite pictures with you!!!


This first picture is of bean feeding a really friendly little parrot, he was just so sweet and good natured, we couldn't stay away from him and kept going back to him.


This picture of the butterfly was one of many!!  But it fascinated me that the butterfly lay on this notice board as flat as can be in the hope of blending in, and I have to say, most visitors to the center walked straight past it and did not see it at all!!!

I could inundate you with loads of pictures like this, of all sorts of birds and butterflies, spiders, snakes, leaf ants, stick insects and various other creatures, but I thought I would just show off my two favourites!  Maybe some-one would be able to tell me what type of parrot and butterfly they are, as sadly most of the notices about these two were very faded and illegible.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment