Monday 29 October 2012

It's Finished!!!!!!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome Back!!!!

Do you remember this post?  Well....... I have finally finished it.......


 You may recall the design idea came from my sketch here, and I pondered and played around with ideas, and finally came up with this sweet little house.


I have quite a large number of pieces of paper all bundled together with various bits of design elements, including the graph I charted before I could even begin to knit it!  I just need to now put them into an orderly manner and into my sketchbook!

Well..... here is the finished article......




I am really pleased with it, and have already received an order for two more!  In different colours!

Hope you have all had a fab weekend!!

Until next time...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment