Monday 30 April 2012

This time last year.............

How time flies...................


This time last year I was barely sleeping, I was rushing around worrying about whether I was going to have enough of everything, how I was going to show it, would it be good enough.......................


What on earth am I rambling on about?????


My Degree show of course!!!!


I'm sure it will be the same for this years students, and I can certainly emphasize with them.  My advice to the many talented new designers that are having their show at the end of May is..........


Take a deep breath...... it will all come together! Pace yourself and make a list of things you need to get done, cross each item off your list as you complete it, and don't panic!!!!


As soon as I find out the dates, I will post them!  If you can make it please go along and see the fabulous work that will be on display.... I am fortunate in that I am in contact with a few people graduating this year, and I have seen snippets of their work, which is why I am definitely going to have a look, as some of it is absolutely mind blowingly (is there such a word????) brilliant! 


Keep your eyes open for the dates and Good Luck to everyone on your show.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment