Friday 27 April 2012

New Cushions

Following on from yesterdays post, I thought I would drop you a short post about our New Cushions......


Now as you know from this post, my old cushion covers started to fall to pieces....


M wanted some new ones and whilst I am slowly making new covers, he decided he wanted new cushions as well........


So, I have scooped up the old cushions and taken them to my studio, to work on when I can, and we went and got these...................



I absolutely love them!!! M does not like fussy things and like things quite plain and simple, which I also like, but I do like lots of other things,  so our choices this time were completely opposite......

I liked the cream one, but refrained from choosing them (we got 3 of each cushion), as they are something he would not normally go for, so I chose the brown one.  M chose the cream one, as he thought I would find the brown ones a bit boring!!!

We met in the middle of the shop and laughed at each others choice, as it just goes to show............ I may be turning him................. seriously though, we know each other well and can compromise :-)

Have a good weekend!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment