Tuesday 13 November 2012

Really???.....

Welcome Back.......

Things have been very strange recently...........

You may even think I have lost the plot.......

Why????????

Because of this..........



YES.....


Really!!!!!!!

As most of you know, I do not like to hand knit!!!  And I really do not like creating things in Black and White!!!!

But...... one of the commissions that I recently completed involved black and white creativity, and when it is your livelihood, you just sometimes have to give in and work in colours that the client wants!

I didn't have loads of hand knitting to do, but I did find these pictures that I took during the design process, and they made me smile, as if I am totally honest, I thoroughly enjoyed doing the commission, and creating in black and white!!!!  

I may even do more!!!

See you soon!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment