Saturday 10 November 2012

New Knitted Fabrics

Goooooood Morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you may recall from here that the girls were busy creating!  

Well, it got me thinking that there are a few things that I want to do and I always push them to the back of everything else, because sometimes looking after the little peeps and day to day life gets in the way, so this was a time when Bean and Peanut were content doing what they were doing and whilst I was occasionally helping, I could maybe start getting on with some of the bits I wanted to do......

I managed to create all these fabrics.......




Fourteen (14) in total!!!!

Please excuse the creased appearance, but I did not have time to press them, as I was soooooo excited and couldn't wait to share them!!!

I have ideas for their use, I just need to find time to do it, which at this stage is VERY limited! But, I'm not going to complain, as I wouldn't change anything!!!

Well, I best get on.... I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

See you soon!!!!

Hugs

xxx-xxx-xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment