Monday 10 September 2012

Normality Returns!

Hello Everyone and welcome back!

It was a bit of a hectic week last week, with both Bean and Peanut returning to school.  I suddenly seemed to have accumulated piles of washing and ironing, and Monday consisted of labeling all new school clothing up, and making sure they both had everything they needed! 

The washing, tumbling and ironing seemed to be never ending! There were mountains of the stuff, which I couldn't really figure out, as apart from Saturday and Sunday, I wash, tumble and iron every day!

I finally managed to get on top of it all by Wednesday evening..... but then..... I had to spend the rest of the week doing invoicing and accounts for M!

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but M has a consultancy business, with a few people working with him, and because I did Human Resources and Accounting in a previous life, he asked me to look after the office and accounts side of his business, which I am happy to do, as I am able to do it in between the important stuff like being creative! Hehehe x. 

So creating wise, I did very little last week, but hey ho, that is how it has to be sometimes.

Well, I won't bore you anymore, I'm disappearing for now, as I have hundreds of photo's to sort through and select for various updates for you all! So keep your eye's peeled!

Until later!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment