Wednesday 9 May 2012

Yarny, yarny!!!

Hellooooooo!!!


Yes, I should be concentrating on doing year end stuff, but I just had to share this with you..................




It's creative cotton!!!  In lots of lovely colours................


I've selected these......



and the reason I photographed the back of the labels, was so that you lovely people, can see the number of the colours..... purely because I get frustrated when I see a colour I like and then, I don't know what the colour number is...... I got these from the cucumberpatch, and the delivery was superfast!!!! It arrived the next day..... even though I ordered quite late in the day!

I know exactly what I'm going to do with these...... but that is for another post!!

Bean and I also managed to squeeze in some baking!!! We made these White and Dark Chocolate and Fudge Cookies.........


 They are delicious!!!  I will post the recipe I used as soon as I can, as they really are quick and easy to make!!

Well, must dash.... got year end to finish and the coffee and cookies are calling! ;-)

x-x-x-x-x


No comments:

Post a Comment