Wednesday 30 May 2012

I've been a very bad blogger!

Good Morning Everyone!

How are you all doing?  Well I have to apologise, as I have really neglected my blog following my catastrophe a couple of week's ago, but it was very important to get my studio sorted, so I have spent all my time since, along with the help of M sorting it all out.

Here's a picture of it's current state ......................


We managed to clear all the collapsed debris away and tidy it all up, and M went onto the roof and has now repaired it with bitumen, so it is water tight. 

During the cleanup and repair process, M discovered more areas of water damage, so he removed all the flourescent tubes, and has taken parts of the ceiling down as it is plasterboard, which when damp becomes pretty heavy and dangerous.  His intention is to remove the rest of the ceiling, and lights and redo the whole lot as he is worried that it may collapse onto me  :-).  Bless him, he is a real treasure.

Well, that is all the news for today, I have more bits 'n bobs to blog about later this week.

Have a wonderful day :-)

xxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment