Wednesday 25 January 2012

Blooming Flower

Good Morning Everyone!!!! A special warm welcome to all my new followers... feel free to look around and I hope you enjoy your stay!!!

Well...... from previous posts, you will know that I like having peeks at other blogs....... but I especially like Lucy's Blog!!! She is sooooooo very inspirational...... the only trouble is I sometimes loose hours, looking at all the wonderful things in blog land!!!!

Anyway, back to Lucy's Blog........ I wanted to make a cushion cover and nothing out there really did it for me until I spotted This!!!! .

It was love at first sight........ so I thought I would test it out, with some scraps that I had lying about.....




Isn't it scrum-diddly-umptious?????? 

I am truly in love with this, and so are bean and peanut, which is good in one way, but bad, as they may try and steal it for themselves!!!!!  Anyway, I have agreed that I will make them one each, but they will have to be patient and try not steal mine in the meantime!!!!!!!!

So................ on that note, I best get cracking!!!!!  I'm starting to gather UFO's, which is not good!!

Have a wonderful week!


o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

No comments:

Post a Comment