Tuesday 24 January 2012

Japanese Flowers.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well, apart from getting ready from graduation last week, I did manage to squeeze in a bit of hooky time........ but only a bit!!!!

I fell victim to the Japanese Flower pattern!!!!!


You can get hold of the pattern by going here - It is Motif Book 4.  I was fortunate enough to borrow a friends copy!  It is a fabulous book and the diagrams weren't as difficult to figure out as I thought they would be! I am using a pink and purple variegated yarn, which is super soft and I decided I would make a scarf and not the whole shawl thingy!





This is my progress so far....... so........ keep your eyes out for a ta-dah moment!!!

Until next time........ happy creating!

xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment