Monday 11 March 2013

Mothers Day wishes

Hello Everyone!!!!

I am finally back in the world of blogland!!!!

Well, after our lightening strike, we had total and utter chaos!!!!  The internet worked intermittently and each time I created a post, I'd get half way and the internet would go down, which resulted in a lot of frustration and cursing on my part as I lost lots of work!!!

Anyway, I am pleased to say that we updated a few bits and pieces and during the update, the engineers discovered that our line was faulty to the extent they were mystified as to how the telephone and internet were even working!!!  But..... it has all been fixed and everything is back to normal! Yaaay!!

Well, where to start!!!  Firstly, I hope that everyone that was celebrating Mothers Day yesterday had an amazing day!!  It's pretty weird, as we celebrate Mothers day in March here and when my late Mother was alive, I always had to remember that in Africa Mothers Day is in May!!!  Luckily, it is easily remembered as it usually falls around the same time as my birthday!!!

Anyway....  I was truly spoilt by my gorgeous girls!!!  They got me the biggest basket of flowers plants....


It is truly amazing!!!  And...... they also got me a double stemmed orchid!!


I only took this close up, as it is the only bud open.  the others are all still closed, so as they start to flower, I will take more photos.

And to top it off M and the girls cooked a roast dinner with all the trimmings!!!  It was amazing and I feel lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful and thoughtful family.

Well, I must close for now, but keep an eye out for lots of updates!!!

Take care and see you soon!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment