Friday 15 March 2013

A little bit of print....

Welcome back....

Well, I have been busy with bits of print which I thought I would share with you....

Bean, managed to completely destroy her P.E. bag, and came home upset and begged me to try and fix it.... Sadly it was beyond repair, but fortunately, I had a couple of days to come up with an idea.....

Bean does Mixed Martial Arts to keep fit and competes in competitions with it, and I have to say she does pretty well in it, and I have to admit...... she is crazy about it, so I created a bag using calico, and then I spent a day coming up with an appropriate design for her bag......

Here goes.............. 


What do you think???  Above the writing on her actual bag, I also added her name in red, with black back stitch around each letter to ensure it stand out.


Well.... bean was absolutely thrilled with her new P.E. bag and I was pleased that it turned out so well!!

I have now got other bits to do for bean, relating to red nose day!!!  So watch this space....

See you soon!

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-



No comments:

Post a Comment