Sunday 17 March 2013

A little bit of this and that!

Hellooooooo!

I hope you are having a brilliant week so far.....

Well, I have been having a play with various bits and pieces....

I have some green yarn, which has been sitting looking at me for quite a while, and I could not think what to do with it, as I do not have a lot of it, so I decided I would make a very simple straight forward scarf.....



Nothing tricky, just simple stocking stitch and garter stitch, so that I don't have to think about what I am doing!!!

I love the way the green shades change hues, and the simplicity of it all.  It is nice to create something that does not have a deadline to meet, or complicated stitches to concentrate on, it can be picked up when I have the urge to do some of it, or it can sit and patiently wait for me..... 

I have also been experimenting with making little brooches, and I came up with this.....


It did turn out a bit bigger than I was thinking, but I do like it!!!  I just need to get a few bits and pieces to finish it off, so that I can attach it to where ever I please!!!

Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend....

x o x o x


No comments:

Post a Comment